A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Home

Monday early afternoon we got the call that we had our clearnace to return back to California. We packed our stuff, loaded up the car and hit the road. We made one overnight stop and we made it home safely yesterday evening. John was great he slept pretty much the whole car trip. This kid is amazing!!

After we got home, the grandparents came over to meet their grandson who slept for most of it, but that's what he does.

We are beyond happy to be home and to be parents. Such a true joy and blessing.

Here's a couple more pics



2 Comments:

Blogger KT said...

:) Good times; Congratulations!!

March 03, 2010 5:16 PM  
Blogger Sissy said...

I'm so thrilled for you! When our adoption fell through last year, I think both we hoped we'd get this kind of call. The situation wasn't good for mom and baby, and we thought she might change her mind eventually. It's been so long now that I'm pretty sure she's doing okay being a mom.

That said, that little man is adorable and I know you are glad to be home with him. I know these next few weeks are going to be so joyous as you get to know your son!

March 03, 2010 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home