Today's appointment
We went in to the clinic today and Dr R gave me a saline u/s. She said my uterus looks great and she measured so she knows where she will be putting them embryos and she does the transfer.
We then met with B (the IVF coordinator) and got our official calendar for the cycle. We also signed our consent forms and made some appointments for the u/s and bloodtests, as well as the appointments for the shot instructions so Nick can learn how to do them.
1st thing we will be doing in on Feb 15th we will both begin taking Doxycycline for 10 days, and on Day 7 I will start my Lupron shots. I should have my med dosages and have them phyically in my posession around the 19th.
The tentative date for ER is 3/15 with a tentative ET on 3/18
I'll keep you posted.
We then met with B (the IVF coordinator) and got our official calendar for the cycle. We also signed our consent forms and made some appointments for the u/s and bloodtests, as well as the appointments for the shot instructions so Nick can learn how to do them.
1st thing we will be doing in on Feb 15th we will both begin taking Doxycycline for 10 days, and on Day 7 I will start my Lupron shots. I should have my med dosages and have them phyically in my posession around the 19th.
The tentative date for ER is 3/15 with a tentative ET on 3/18
I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:
There is hope we did yhe infertility lost a daughter and twin sons late in the pregnancy. We moved onto Adoption and simultaneously did IVF. Oue 2nd cycle resulted in a son who just turned two. I had drugs that were going to expire and did an IUI and now I'm holding my two month old daughter. Don't give up it WILL happen. Praying for a BFP in April!! Found you through some of my adoption friends
Post a Comment
<< Home