Denied
The embryo donor denied our request due to us being too close. I guess she was in the south bay. This sucks! Now we are back at square one. It feels like the cards are stacked against us. There are no others from the agency I am interested in right now. Maybe we need to go back on the adoption list. Maybe I am not meant to be a mom. Having a rough day

4 Comments:
you are ment be a mom. it will come. your time is being planned by God. don't lose hope or faith. stay strong.
Oh i am so sorry. Don't give up. God gave you the beautiful gift of a woman who wants to help you become a family... hang in there. This will all come together.
:(
One day it will happen, you have to trust that there is a plan for you that you have no control over!!
what about going threw an embrio agency that is farther away?
Post a Comment
<< Home