No go
The original recipients have decided to keep all 7 embryos! :-(
So it's back to the embryo agency
So it's back to the embryo agency
This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!
3 Comments:
Hi. I have no idea how I found your blog- but I am a first time poster :)
Just had a question. If someone puts their embroyos "up for adoption" isn't it because they know they won't use them and want someone else to have them? I don't understand why they change their mind. Are they told who will be getting them?
Anyways- really enjoying following your journey and learning a lot about surrogacy. Thanks for sharing :)
-Marci
Marci,
They way it worked this time was the donor had noated embryos to a family, who got preggo and had babies and then later decided they were done.
When original donor told them he was donating the remainder, they changed their mind and kept the rest. Pooey!!
would they have been full genetic siblings to any more babies that came from those embrios? maybe that is why they chose not to donate.
Guess that is understandable! You will find yours soon i have a feeling!
My best friend has been a 3 time egg donor I think its a great thing to do!
Post a Comment
<< Home