Possible?
We had a nice blend of his family and my family over for dinner last night. There were 10 of us, and I had a great time cooking and entertaining. Irt was our 1st big party in the house.
We got an email today from our agency about a BM that is due in April with a boy, and they were asking if we wanted them to send our profile for consideration. We agreed, so we'll see. She lives less than an hour from us, so that could be good or bad.
I'll keep updated
We got an email today from our agency about a BM that is due in April with a boy, and they were asking if we wanted them to send our profile for consideration. We agreed, so we'll see. She lives less than an hour from us, so that could be good or bad.
I'll keep updated

3 Comments:
I am so happy for you and your hubby, that you agreed for your profile be shown. May you have a blessed Christmas and a happy new year. You deserve an overflow of happiness and joy. God bless
I found your blog through Baby Mac's! I'm praying that 2010 is a better year for you! I know God has the perfect baby that is meant for you guys out there and I hope this little guy is it...but if not, I know you will find your baby soon. May 2010 bring you 10 tiny fingers and 10 tiny toes!
Hoping to hear good news on the new situation. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home