Speed bump
This is just a speed bump and not a wall in our journey. We will drive over or around it, but it won't stop us!!
We want to thank everyone for their love and support. We couldn't get through this without you all.
We spent yesterday (our 1st day home) with our parents. I made a lemon supreme pie in the morning (cheesecake type bottom layer and lemon curd on the top) and then in the afternoon we went to cut down our Christmas tree. It's our 1st Christmas in the house, so we were able to get a bigger one. It's 8 ft tall, and I love it!!
I will be typing up the full story this week of what happened in Texas, so stay tuned.
We want to thank everyone for their love and support. We couldn't get through this without you all.
We spent yesterday (our 1st day home) with our parents. I made a lemon supreme pie in the morning (cheesecake type bottom layer and lemon curd on the top) and then in the afternoon we went to cut down our Christmas tree. It's our 1st Christmas in the house, so we were able to get a bigger one. It's 8 ft tall, and I love it!!
I will be typing up the full story this week of what happened in Texas, so stay tuned.

4 Comments:
So glad you have such a terrific attitude. Your child will come and we will be with you to watch that happen.
Pam
I just heard about your heartbreak through a blogging friend. I'm an adoptive mom who has survived a failed adoption of 2 little ones. My heart is with you as you travel this road. May you find peace and comfort this special Advent season - the Season of Waiting. Your optimism is a wonderful sign of God working in your life. Blessings, Maria <><
Stay positive! I think we have all hit some bumps along the way...unfortunately some are bigger than others. For now, do try and rejoice in the holiday season...
I'm not sure what to say other than I wouldn't wish this on anyone. It's hard. And that seems lame to say, but it just isn't easy to deal with, because we understand both sides. I'm proud of your positivity and know that it will serve you well in the days to come. Looking forward to hearing the whole story, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home