A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Consult with the RE

I called today to get an appointment with the RE that K will be using for the transfer and monitoring. They need to do a consult with Nick and I 1st before seeing her. They can't get us in until Feb 4th!! Ugh! I hate not having control and having no patience. I don't wanna wait a month for the consult to even see about getting things moving on. Oh well!! I'll just spend the month seeing about what we need to do to get the contract typed up and getting the embryo agency all the stuff they need so we can proceed when ready.

ETA: They called me back and the RE wants to see us TOMORROW!!! Woo hoo!!

2 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Good Luck!! :)

January 05, 2010 12:42 PM  
Blogger Sissy said...

Things are moving fast! That's great!

January 05, 2010 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home