A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Unpacking

I finally unpacked the babies suitcase from Texas. I actually made it through without crying. It actually gave me hope as opposed to grief. It was so much fun to hang up all the little baby clothes again. I have hope and faith that our baby will come when it's the right time. Thank you all again for all the love and support.

Happy Holidays!

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

I'm so glad you were able to unpack the suitcase and find hope and faith rather than grief. You are so strong and I know without a doubt, you will have the baby who is meant for you! I truly believe 2010 is going to bring us both 10 tiny fingers and 10 tiny toes!

December 26, 2009 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home