A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Moving forward

I wanna start by thanking everyone for their amazing love and support. We could not have even begun to get through the failed match without you all.

After many talks, we have decided to look into possibly going through a new route to become parents. I have an amazing friend who has offered to be a surrogate for us. Due to my inability to produce eggs, we will be looking into embryo donation and then having them transferred to our surrogate who will hopefully get pregnant and carry the baby(s) for us. I can’t begin to thank her enough even for the offer. There is a lot of steps we need to look into, so we can get this going. Love you KK!

I'll be sure to update as much as I can through the process.

Thank you all again, and we hope to continue receiving your love and support.

2 Comments:

Blogger J said...

What a wonderful friend! I'm so excited for you guys! Happy New Year!

December 31, 2009 8:09 AM  
Blogger Sissy said...

That is one sweet friend who would consider that! Good luck!

January 04, 2010 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home