A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Monday, January 11, 2010

A little more info

I got this from our lawyer today

The embryo donor just called me. He is asking for the arrangement to be anonymous. The donor was known to him - she was 6'3" and he is of overage height - both Caucasian..


Hope to hear more later

She is also looking into finding out how many embryos are available

1 Comments:

Blogger Sissy said...

Lots is happening right now, huh? A MIT professor, wow!

And I am glad you heard from April. I know that wasn't fun, but it is good to have a little more closure. When our birthmom backed out, we didn't really get to talk to her afterwards. Just a few words through the agency.

January 11, 2010 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home