A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Monday, January 11, 2010

Without getting into details

Without really getting into any details on it... I heard from April. She is doing good, and said she was sorry and explained herself. Her and the baby are doing well, but he is pretty sick right now. I felt good with our conversation, but that's the past!

Hoping to hear from our lawyer today about the embryos she told us about!

1 Comments:

Blogger KT said...

I hope everyone involved is able to find closure with the situation and you are able to move on.

Brighter days ahead!

January 11, 2010 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home