Surro appointment
I forgot to post on Tuesday when our surro had her appointment at the clinic. She said it went really well. She had to go in for a mammo (aka boobie squish) which she did yesterday and next week she has a saline ultrasound which I hope goes ok. I know she almost passed out from the pain last time she had one.
The dr also wants her to try to lose some weight by the time we transfer as it will only be safer for her. She is going low-carb and watchinh what she eats. I know how hard it is to lose weight and I hope this doesn't put too much pressure on her. I know this whole process is stressful enough.
We should find out next week when they are hoping to do the transfer.
As you know, the donated embryos were no longer available. DH has had meetings all week so he hasn't had time to do our paperwork for Embryos Alive and now the donor has chosen a family for 4 of the embies we want, so we need to jump on the other 4 if we want them. Otherwise I don't know what we are gonna do. Ugh!
Stay tuned.
The dr also wants her to try to lose some weight by the time we transfer as it will only be safer for her. She is going low-carb and watchinh what she eats. I know how hard it is to lose weight and I hope this doesn't put too much pressure on her. I know this whole process is stressful enough.
We should find out next week when they are hoping to do the transfer.
As you know, the donated embryos were no longer available. DH has had meetings all week so he hasn't had time to do our paperwork for Embryos Alive and now the donor has chosen a family for 4 of the embies we want, so we need to jump on the other 4 if we want them. Otherwise I don't know what we are gonna do. Ugh!
Stay tuned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home