Still nothing...
Still continuing to wait for our schedule. Luckily we don't start the meds until later this month, so it's not like we are getting pushed back each day we don't have it. And we have our 1st med anyway, so we are fine. I am just anxious to have it and not just a tentative one.
I'm sure they are just waiting until we come in to sign papers tomorrow and just do it all at one time. At least that's tomorrow. I can make it until then.
I'm sure they are just waiting until we come in to sign papers tomorrow and just do it all at one time. At least that's tomorrow. I can make it until then.

2 Comments:
i imagine its very hard to wait for something so exciting!! but one more day!!
so exciting!
Is Waiting not the worst!!! Hopefully you have gotten your phone by now.
Fingers crossed
Post a Comment
<< Home