Tentetive schedule
According to my tentative calendar, here is our "tentative" schedule. I'll give the set one when I know it after the RE gets back from vacation, and they get the order placed
Feb 15 Both DH and I begin Doxycycline
Feb 22 Shot class and begin 10 units Lupron each morning
Feb 24 Last Doxycycline pill
Feb 26 Last active birth control pill, continue Lupron
After AF arrives, go in for Baseline u/s (just for show we'll say AF on 3/3 and u/s on 3/3 or 3/4)
Next day, (CD2) begin Follistim mixed with HMG (Reponex) at night, continue Lupron in AM
3 days later (CD5) b/w
4 days later (CD9) b/w and u/s
1 day later (CD10) possible b/w and u/s
1 day layer (CD11) possible b/w and u/s
CD12-14 possible ER
CD15-18 possible ET
Will also be taking trigger shot, Medrol (after ER), PIO, and Progesterone/Estradiol suppositories
Feb 15 Both DH and I begin Doxycycline
Feb 22 Shot class and begin 10 units Lupron each morning
Feb 24 Last Doxycycline pill
Feb 26 Last active birth control pill, continue Lupron
After AF arrives, go in for Baseline u/s (just for show we'll say AF on 3/3 and u/s on 3/3 or 3/4)
Next day, (CD2) begin Follistim mixed with HMG (Reponex) at night, continue Lupron in AM
3 days later (CD5) b/w
4 days later (CD9) b/w and u/s
1 day later (CD10) possible b/w and u/s
1 day layer (CD11) possible b/w and u/s
CD12-14 possible ER
CD15-18 possible ET
Will also be taking trigger shot, Medrol (after ER), PIO, and Progesterone/Estradiol suppositories

3 Comments:
Good luck I hope everything works out for your husband & you.
I stumbled on your blog! I am happy you are doing IVF! I am excited to read about your journey. Our fist appointment for IVF is in March!
Good Luck!
Thanks so much for explaining the whole embryo process to us! I really appreciated it, but of course, now, you may not need it! WOW!
Post a Comment
<< Home