You all waited so nicely!
After much discussion, and a couple appointments... we are doing IVF! The RE feels like I could have a good chance of us getting eggs out of me with the right meds. We will then use his sperm, and then have the embryos placed back in ME! Looks like our regular medical provider doesn't do IVF and was afraid of me having multiples so they never gave me strong enough meds to get anything moving! SO FRUSTRATING!!
Winds up that many women with fibromyalgia actually go into remission when pregnant. If not, the pain I have to deal with will be worth it in the end. We are so excited!
I can't thank my friend enough though for her generous offering of being our surrogate and it's not a dead idea yet. We may wind up needing her, but we wanna try ourselves first.
We are waiting for the RE to get back from vacation next week to actually write up the order for the meds, and we need to get some of our records from our medical provider, but the plan is to do the ER/ET the week of March 15th!
Winds up that many women with fibromyalgia actually go into remission when pregnant. If not, the pain I have to deal with will be worth it in the end. We are so excited!
I can't thank my friend enough though for her generous offering of being our surrogate and it's not a dead idea yet. We may wind up needing her, but we wanna try ourselves first.
We are waiting for the RE to get back from vacation next week to actually write up the order for the meds, and we need to get some of our records from our medical provider, but the plan is to do the ER/ET the week of March 15th!

1 Comments:
yay so exciting!!
Post a Comment
<< Home