Try try again
I found another embryo batch with the agency that we are going to try for. The agency faxed over the embryo report yesterday to the clinic so hopefully the dr gets it tomorrow and we hear in the next day or so if she thinks they are good. If so then we will submit our profile to the donor and hope for the best.
The weird thing about the prior embryo donor is that we are in the same general area, and the agency is in Ohio. Talk about a small world, but too small at the same time. I really had good hopes for those, but on we go.
Keep those fingers crossed and stay tuned!
The weird thing about the prior embryo donor is that we are in the same general area, and the agency is in Ohio. Talk about a small world, but too small at the same time. I really had good hopes for those, but on we go.
Keep those fingers crossed and stay tuned!

1 Comments:
Can you post sometime about what you are looking for in the embryos? You said there were others, but that you weren't interested in them. Maybe explain more about the process for those of us who don't know.
And, I believe you are meant to be a mom.
Post a Comment
<< Home