A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Sunday, February 21, 2010

OMG!!!

I can't believe he's ours!! We met with the social worker at the foster parents' house. They let us both feed him, then we signed some papers and just walked out the door with him, like it was nothing!!

We went to CVS and left him in his carseat and put it in the snap-n-go. He fell asleep like it was nothing. When we got to the hotel he woke up. We changed his diaper and just cuddled with him. Then it was time for another bottle, and bed. He's sound asleep as we speak.

Proud to introduce, our son... John Warren




14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is adorable. Congratulations! It's too bad your journey wasn't a little bit shorter meeting him. But he's in your arms now, so I'm sure the pain has lessened a little. Congrats!

February 21, 2010 7:28 PM  
Blogger Debbs said...

Congratulation on your handsome son. I wish you all the best.

February 21, 2010 7:34 PM  
Blogger Maria H. said...

yea yea yea!!!! Enjoy this time!! Our first was a little crazy as well . . . we were called on a Sunday night at 8pm and he was in our arms 16 hours later . . . HAVE FUN!!!

February 21, 2010 8:11 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations!

February 21, 2010 9:35 PM  
Blogger chuzzlewit said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing! Congratualtions Mom!

February 21, 2010 10:43 PM  
Blogger Polly Gamwich said...

He is gorgeous!! Congratulations!! I am so incredibly excited for you - I can't wait for a playdate :)

February 22, 2010 1:05 AM  
Blogger Alison and Jason said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL. So happy for you guys!

February 22, 2010 5:40 AM  
Blogger Alison and Jason said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL. So happy for you guys!

February 22, 2010 5:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations and Welcome to the family, dear John!! Thanks so much for the sweet pictures.

February 22, 2010 8:05 AM  
Blogger Sissy said...

I can't believe I missed the last couple of posts and now this!!!! WOW. I don't even know what to say but am so excited and happy and loving that this all worked out for you. Enjoy getting to know little man.

February 22, 2010 12:38 PM  
Blogger KT said...

:) Happy day! ...if it had only been that easy the first time you were in Texas :).

February 22, 2010 5:31 PM  
Blogger J said...

Congratulations! This boy was meant to be your child, your baby, YOUR SON!

February 22, 2010 9:28 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. I love his smile. Enjoy parenthood!

February 24, 2010 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm a little late, but this rocks! :) Grats!

Allie

February 26, 2010 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home