Meds
Our meds came!!!
I got...
1 – 300iu Follistim pen
3 – 600iu Follistim
1 – 10,000 Pregnyl (HCG)
1 – 100ct folic acid pills
1 – Lupron kit
1 – 5ct Medrol pills
2 – 50mg PIO (Progesterone in Oil)
1 – 20ct cocoa butter/progesterone suppositories
And WAY too many needles and syringes to count!!
It may not seem like that much, but if you look at for about 2 weeks I'll be on both the Lupron and the Follistim at different times during the day. Also some of the meds (like Follistim and the PIO) have MANY doses per container.
I'll explain more around the 22nd when we go in with our meds to find out what our daily plan is.
Stay tuned and let me know if you have any questions. Nothings off limits, and I'll be sure to tell you if I don't know the answer and not just come up with what sounds good.
I got...
1 – 300iu Follistim pen
3 – 600iu Follistim
1 – 10,000 Pregnyl (HCG)
1 – 100ct folic acid pills
1 – Lupron kit
1 – 5ct Medrol pills
2 – 50mg PIO (Progesterone in Oil)
1 – 20ct cocoa butter/progesterone suppositories
And WAY too many needles and syringes to count!!
It may not seem like that much, but if you look at for about 2 weeks I'll be on both the Lupron and the Follistim at different times during the day. Also some of the meds (like Follistim and the PIO) have MANY doses per container.
I'll explain more around the 22nd when we go in with our meds to find out what our daily plan is.
Stay tuned and let me know if you have any questions. Nothings off limits, and I'll be sure to tell you if I don't know the answer and not just come up with what sounds good.

3 Comments:
Cocoa butter suppositories! What for?
I edited it to say cocoa butter/PROGESTERONE suppositories.
Thanks for the break down!
Post a Comment
<< Home