A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Monday, February 15, 2010

1 more month!!

Sorry I haven't updated lately, but not much going on here. We went out to dinner last night at one of our favorite restaurants for Valentine's Day dinner. It was awesome as usual!

We both start our Doxycycline today. We will each be taking 100mg 2x per day for 10 days. This is an antibiotic to kill off any bacteria or infection eaither of us may have.

This means 1 week from today I start my Lupron and 1 month from today is our tentative ER (Egg retrieval)! I am so glad things are starting to move along now and are gonna start going pretty quick starting next week, so check back often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home