A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Arrived

We have officially arrived at our hotel. We left Friday afternoon at 3:15pm and arrived today at 11:15am (Texas time). We are cleanong ourselves up and getting the room ready and then driving the 20 miles to go pick up our son!!!

To those of you who have asked and those who are curious... we are putting the IVF on hold for now.

We'll update when we can!

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss CanAM said...

wow wow wow!!! I am a first time commenter and i am just beyond happy for you both! Can't wait to see your new little one!
-Marci

February 21, 2010 11:37 AM  
Blogger Maria H. said...

I have been following your story for awhile now and was heart broken when I read back in December what happened. I am sooooo happy for you guys!! Randomly . . . we live in the Dallas area . . . and I know that is where you are with your new son. Congrats!!

Check out our blog at www.hollandfamilycircus.blogspot.com

February 21, 2010 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this!!!! What an awesome day!!

February 21, 2010 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home