A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Friday, November 06, 2009

Starting to feel uneasy

I'm starting to feel uneasy about our situation. I don't wanna believe that it's a possible scam or something fishy, but there are red flags and I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. Luckily we have a great agency who is looking into it for us.

Some examples are that we have only talked to the friend, and not to the BM herself. The friend has had contact with her, but neither the agency nor I have.
After talking to the friend tonight, she said that she was gonna mail the paperwork and phone to the BM if she couldn't make it out to pick her up this weekend, when we have never been told that she had an address to send anything directly to.

The agency is going to talk to the friend and then let me know what they think. The agency is wondering if the "friend" is possibly the BM, or something. Hopefully I will talk to the BM personally this weekend. We are hoping that it's just a weird situation and that there is nothing fishy, but please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and we'll update next week when we know more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

i think that maybe the agency is right and that she is the bm, and just trying to get a feel for you before she decides, and maybe she is feeiling a little off for knowing that you will figure it out!

good things will come your way, remember god will give you the baby you are supposed to have!

November 06, 2009 10:23 PM  
Blogger KT said...

I am in a mentor group in our community, I am matched with a 10 year old girl. She lives not but a mile a way...but I can tell you, her family operates extremely different that us. Their thought processes, their activities, their finances, their decisions, etc. I guess what I am trying to say is, I look at her family and wonder if a situation like you are describing could take place...and the answer is completely yes. Some people just live their lives differently...add a pregnancy to that...and well...who knows...

Hope this next week brings you some new information. Keep at your research and do remain cautious (it is better than naive at this point)...

November 08, 2009 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home