A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Possible situation

I got a call from a friend of a BM. The BM is 17, lives in Texas and is due December 8! The friend found us through our profile on the agencies website and felt that we were the perfect match for her friend!! The BM does not have a phone and the friend has placed a baby herself 10 years ago, so she knows all about it, which is why she called.

I have talked to the agency and they are going to send out the BM packet on Monday. We are in the process of getting a Go Phone for the BM says she has contact with us. We may fly out after we get back back from Tahoe and have DH stay just for the weekend, and then I can stay longer and maybe go to a Dr appt with her.
Freaking out!! I'll keep you all posted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home