A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Friday, October 16, 2009

Gut feeling

I have a gut feeling that we will get THE call by Thanksgiving. As I've told DH and my friend Kristi, it's either a gut feeling or the coffee on an empty stomach. Hoping it's a gut feeling and that it comes true.

I spent a good 45 minutes this morning enjoying said coffee, reading "Chicken Soup for the Adopted Soul" and watching the fog outside while I sat on the glider in the nursery. That "me time" gives me hope to keep going, and not just trown in the towel. Our baby will come when the time is right, even if I'm ready NOW!

1 Comments:

Blogger RB said...

I'm praying that your gut feeling is right!

October 16, 2009 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home