A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Monday, June 22, 2009

Update

Sorry that I have not updated on the possible situation. It never went farther than just a verbal about a baby. It was sad at first that it didn't go past that, but it makes us optomistic that there are other situations out there.

It also made us really think about also getting in with the state to maybe see about infant fost-adopt, but we'll see once I talk to a social worker if this is really what we want to do.

Today is also Day 1 of packing for the move on Saturday. I really hope I can stick with the schedule. Today is packing up the nursery, dining room and the stuff in the bathroom that we don't need this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bella said...

Hi Jeny,
I know the frustration of waiting for a child. I wanted to encourage you to look into foster adoption. The "myth" is that it's hard to get an infant. That is far from the truth. There are so many infants placed. We got our baby girl when she was 4 months old, and I know of many others who got newborns straight from the hospital. The process is not without its ups and downs. We have had our angel for 16 months and parental termination is set for August. Then a couple months for finalization. Some cases are smoother than others, but when asked if we would do it again, our answer is always, undoubtedly, "YES!" Good luck and God Bless!

July 06, 2009 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home