A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dreams

Here are a few dreams I (and others) have had...

1. (Not a dream) On June 3rd, I got a fortune out of a fortune cookie that said REMEMBER THREE MONTHS FROM THIS DATE. GOOD THINGS ARE IN STORE FOR YOU

2. The other night I had a dream that we got an immediate placement call to pick up our baby on the day we were to move into our new place. Our friends moved us in while we went and picked up our baby

3. My friend Kathy had a dream that I called her to come look at something new I had in the nursery, and Johnanna was asleep in the crib

4. Nick's cousin's wife Sarah had a dream the other night of a 5 month old Johanna that was born to a 16 year old.

Anyone else have any?! I wonder if any of these dreams will come true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home