A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Names

I have had several people ask regarding names. I think we have it in here somewhere, but here you go

Girl: Johanna Nicole Barber
Boy: John Warren Barber

My Dad and his Dad were both John... Nick's paternal Grandpa is Warren.
Johanna and Nicole are both female forms of John and Nicholas.

So there goes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

Hi... nice to "meet" you.

You're pretty brave in telling everyone your names. Everyone is so opinionated and intent on telling you what they think you should name your child. I think I'll joke around that we're considering Otis and Erma just to yank chains. :)

Allie

July 09, 2009 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home