Moving forward
After a generous loan from a family member, we are able to move forward with our Birthmother Outreach. This means that I need to finish our profile so we can get in the books. Meaning we are right on the cusp of being able to be shown to birthmothers.
It's crazy to think that it's possible that we could have a little one in our home by this time next year. I know it's possible that it will take longer than that, but I am trying to stay positive, but still have an open mind.
I am also sending in the payment for our mandatory workshops. We will be taking an all day Transtracial Adoption workshop on March 14th and then a Preparing for Domestic Adoption workshop that is held on Thursday evenings from Jan 22 to Feb 26. These are mandatory workshops, but we do not have to have them completed before we go into the Outreach Program. We also don't have to have them completed before we get a baby in our arms.
Keeps us in your thoughts and prayers
It's crazy to think that it's possible that we could have a little one in our home by this time next year. I know it's possible that it will take longer than that, but I am trying to stay positive, but still have an open mind.
I am also sending in the payment for our mandatory workshops. We will be taking an all day Transtracial Adoption workshop on March 14th and then a Preparing for Domestic Adoption workshop that is held on Thursday evenings from Jan 22 to Feb 26. These are mandatory workshops, but we do not have to have them completed before we go into the Outreach Program. We also don't have to have them completed before we get a baby in our arms.
Keeps us in your thoughts and prayers

3 Comments:
What a wonderfully generous family member - and to think that in this economic climate they could be and would be so giving ... it's such a blessing.
Wow, I didn't even know that the workshops and such things existed.
We are keeping you in prayer, and looking forward to learning more about the process as you walk through it.
Big hugs.
Yay Jeny! I am so happy that you'll soon be in the pool ;)
Hi Jeny...Just checkingin to see how your profile is coming along. Are you "in the pool" yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home