Waiting...
We are trying to wait patiently for our online profile to go active with the agency. Once it goes active, we will be able to be seen by more birthmom's as they can just find us online and not have to go through the agency first. I know that this could be a long wait for our baby to arrive, but I am just anxious to get us out there as much as possible, to increase our chances.
I will update everyone with the link to our profile as soon as I know we are active online.
on a personal note: I had lasik surgery on 4/9/09 and within 24 hours I had gone from 20/800 (legally blind) to 20/20 (almost 20/15). I have recovered very well, but am still having a hard time not looking for my glasses when I wake up, and when I fall asleep at night, I keep feeling like I need to take out my contacts. I know that will change over time as my brain adjusts.
Hope all is well
I will update everyone with the link to our profile as soon as I know we are active online.
on a personal note: I had lasik surgery on 4/9/09 and within 24 hours I had gone from 20/800 (legally blind) to 20/20 (almost 20/15). I have recovered very well, but am still having a hard time not looking for my glasses when I wake up, and when I fall asleep at night, I keep feeling like I need to take out my contacts. I know that will change over time as my brain adjusts.
Hope all is well

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home