Paper Pregnant
Just wanted to update everyone that I have just been informed by our
coordinator that our profile has been approved! I have to make 20 copies
and overnight them to her. I also need to send her the web profile, but we
are approved, and officially "paper pregnant"
What does this mean? We are ready to be shown to birthmoms!! Keep us in
your thought and prayers and we'll update you as soon as there is any new
news.
coordinator that our profile has been approved! I have to make 20 copies
and overnight them to her. I also need to send her the web profile, but we
are approved, and officially "paper pregnant"
What does this mean? We are ready to be shown to birthmoms!! Keep us in
your thought and prayers and we'll update you as soon as there is any new
news.

1 Comments:
You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers Jeny!
Post a Comment
<< Home