A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Monday, September 21, 2009

Feeling frustrated

I have sveral people I know that have gone active at the same time, or after us, who have been contacted and even matched with a BM. I know it's not really been that long since we've been active, but I'm feeling the "why not us?" I am beyond happy for them, but still have a jealous streak too.

Sorry for any bitterness, even the slight bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana/WiredDesign said...

I'm feeling your pain! It's been a little less time for us, but still no potential matches. I'm doing my best to be patient! Hang in there!

September 22, 2009 4:00 AM  
Blogger RB said...

Oh Jeny, this road is ROUGH. There is no doubt about it. Based on my experiences, even being matched means nothing. It's scary, but hang in there!

September 22, 2009 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home