Bad Blogger
Sorry I haven't posted much. Things have been crazy with moving and our house warming party.
We are still waiting to get even that 1st call from a BM. We did change some criteria for August and hope that helped increase the number of BMs we are shown to. I am still waiting to find out how many times we were shown in August. I'll try to remember to post when I hear.
I'm having a hard time lately. I am not one who has much patience and the process/waiting is really testing what little I do have. It's only been 4 months and I know it can be even another year. I may go crazy before my baby even gets here. Just trying to keep myself busy.
Hope everyone is well
We are still waiting to get even that 1st call from a BM. We did change some criteria for August and hope that helped increase the number of BMs we are shown to. I am still waiting to find out how many times we were shown in August. I'll try to remember to post when I hear.
I'm having a hard time lately. I am not one who has much patience and the process/waiting is really testing what little I do have. It's only been 4 months and I know it can be even another year. I may go crazy before my baby even gets here. Just trying to keep myself busy.
Hope everyone is well

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home