A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nursery

I've shut the nursery door. I never thought I would do that, and I'm sure it won't last long. I just never thought I would get to that point.

I also feel selfish at times being jealous of friends who have recently adopted or been matched, as I also have friends who have waited longer than we have, and have got through many more hurdles than we have. To them, I apologize for any jelousy I may have towards others. I can only imagine what you are going through.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnson Family said...

Your feelings are normal! And by the way our nursery door is shut as well.

September 22, 2009 12:06 PM  
Blogger RB said...

You are normal, normal, normal :) Our nursery door has been shut for over a year. I wish that we could all have an easy journey, but it is a fact that some have it easier than others. I often find myself questioning how come our journey has to be so much longer and harder than other people's journeys. I'm referring to adoption journeys not just a journey to have children. Hugs Jeny!

September 22, 2009 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home