A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Dream

I had a dream last night that we changed our criteria from bi-racial to willing to adopt an African American child, and that we got a call within a week, and our baby was here by Thanksgiving.

I spoke with hubby and some friends, and it looks like that may be a choice that we really decide to make, and I feel comfort and hope with that choice. Like making this choice is what is really gonna bring our baby home. We'll see

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea. We did that and never, ever regretted it.

Pam

October 21, 2009 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home