A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Border

We put the border in the nursery up over the weekend. I am so in love with this room. We have gone with the helicopter and airplane theme. Yes, we know we might get a girl and the room seems very "boy" but I am a girl and I love helicopters too, and all we have to do is add a little pink and then it's more feminine. Anyway, it's not like she gets all her pics taken in there any way. Just because it's a generally boy theme doesn't mean we want a boy more than a girl, and it doesn't mean our daughter will always be in pants and never in skirts or girly stuff just because she has a room with helicopters and airplanes. Sorry for the rant. Just a little tired of justifying our theme choice. Hope I didn't offend anyone. It's just how I feel.

Anyway... here's some pics


2 Comments:

Blogger RB said...

Very cute!

October 29, 2009 11:48 AM  
Blogger KT said...

Love the airplanes and helicopters!

October 29, 2009 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home