A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Friday, October 30, 2009

Blankets blankets everywhere

As some of you may know, I make handmade fleece blankets. They are from a lovey size, all the way up to a tall adult size (and pillows). I have gotten several requests to make and sell them, so that is what I am doing. I take special orders for these, and I have also signed up for a craft faire towards the end of November. My plan is to make close to 30 of these blankets. Keep your fingers crossed that they sell.

I have made little business cards too, and my FIL is going to be making me a sign that has the same quote on it. They say
BLANKETS FROM THE HEART
Every blanket sold
Every prayer said
Helps us get a little closer
To bringing our baby home


On the back of the business card it has our email address for blanket orders (blanketsfromtheheart@gmail.com) as well as our adoption email for people to contact us regarding our adoption. You never know when someone may know someone who is pregnant and looking to place the baby for adoption.

Here are a couple pictures of some of the blankets
Lovey size


Baby size


Child size

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home