A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tahoe and mini update

DH and I are having a great time in Tahoe! We drove around the lake today and stiopped to take pictures. We also bought a bear for baby that has a Lake Tahoe t-shirt on.

I spoke with our agency today who suggested I call the friend to "feel her out," so I did.

I spoke with the friend and she is supposed to be talking
to the BM tonight. She said she received our profile today and I let
her know the packet from the agency should be there tomorrow. She said that's great because she should see the BM this weekend to talk. She said that she thinks the BM is getting a phone and will see if she wants to call me herself. Otherwise she (the friend) will kinda feel her out some more on the situation and will call me in the next couple days or this weekend after they talk in person. She totally understood about the timing thing and said she'll be in touch. Fingers crossed and I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home