A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Saturday, October 31, 2009

A sign?

If I ever needed a sign... The birthmom we are I'm contact with basically got pregnant the same time our profile went active. So we've been waiting the same amount of time she's been pregnant!! Kind cool and spooky at the same time.

2 Comments:

Blogger KT said...

So often I am looking for signs :)... Hopefully this will develop into something wonderful!

November 01, 2009 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this is it for you.

My birth mother found out she was pregnant at the same time I had a miscarriage. Some things just work out that way.

Good luck!

November 03, 2009 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home