Heard from AN
I heard from AN and she is trying to get gas $$ together to get AE, so she can get her the Go Phone. She had her doctor appointment today and the due date has been pushed to December 10, instead of the 8th. They checked the heartbeat and said it was really good and strong and the baby is moving really well. She has her next appointment on Tuesday and hopefully a sono on Tuesday or Thursday. I guess AE told the hospital that the baby will be going to an adoptive family (us) and that we were the only ones (other than the agencies) who can get info regarding the baby. I told AN that we are going to hold off on starting to pay the agency in Texas and get them fully involved until we speak to her personally.
Stay tuned for more
Stay tuned for more

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home