A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Friday, August 17, 2007

Journey begins

I got my progesterone test results back today and they were 0.2 which confirms no ovulation, so I started the BCP today. We are so excited to begin this journey. I am going to think positive and leave this in the hands of God and what happens happens, and hopefully by November we will be pregnant with our baby or babies. There is a 20% chance of twins! he way we look at it, it's been so hard to get pregnant with #1, so who knows if we will be able to get pregnant again, so I would rather be pregnant with 2. Who knows!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home