A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Monday, August 13, 2007

So, here we are again

Sorry I have not posted much lately. Just dealing with many things at one time. I have a call in to the RE as my cycles have taken a turn for the worse. I haven't ovulated over the last couple of months and I have been bleeding for 8 days and then having a short cycle with no ovulation. Then this month, I bled for 8 days and then started bleeding again 8 days later! I am hoping that once I am done, that it will be awhile before I start bleeding again.

I will try to keep this updated more often.

I am also off of work due to tendonitis of the elbow. My arm has been falling asleep after just 5 minutes of typing. I have a dr appointment tomorrow to see when I am cleared to go back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home