Update
So I was told today by my sister-in-law that it is suspicious and raises questions since I haven't posted in awhile, so I guess I better post. No... we are not pregnant.
We have decided to take some time off of TTC and focus on work and just life in general. I am still doing OPK and temping just to see what my body does on a natural cycle. Well, I ovulated on CD12 (which is the same day I was ovulating while medicated). Thursday I got a progesterone test as we wanted to see what it was non-medicated. I got the results back on Friday.
As a reminder, they like to see 10 or higher on a non-medicated cycle, 15 or higher for a medicated cycle. The highest I ever got on a medicated cycle was 6.9, this cycle it was 14!!! OMG!!! I was so excited. We had poorly timed intercourse so no big hopes for this cycle, but maybe next cycle we will plan better.
Hope everyone is well
We have decided to take some time off of TTC and focus on work and just life in general. I am still doing OPK and temping just to see what my body does on a natural cycle. Well, I ovulated on CD12 (which is the same day I was ovulating while medicated). Thursday I got a progesterone test as we wanted to see what it was non-medicated. I got the results back on Friday.
As a reminder, they like to see 10 or higher on a non-medicated cycle, 15 or higher for a medicated cycle. The highest I ever got on a medicated cycle was 6.9, this cycle it was 14!!! OMG!!! I was so excited. We had poorly timed intercourse so no big hopes for this cycle, but maybe next cycle we will plan better.
Hope everyone is well

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home