A little updating for you
On Friday I got a call from Yvette, the nurse at SF. She said that she noticed that my chart says I was to come in for a saline sonogram if I did not get pregnant last cycle to see if I had a polyp in my uterus. She talked to the weekend dr, and he was able to get me in for an 11:30 Saturday morning appointment.
When I woke up Saturday morning, I took an OPK and it was positive, so I triggered. WE then headed down for the saline u/s. I let the RE know that I had a positive LH surge that morning, and had triggered. He said that was fine as the egg would not be in the uterus yet, so it would not be flushed away. He then started the procedure and could tell that it looked like I may have actually ovulated that morning and had caught the tail end of the surge.
The procedure went great. I had no cramping and no bleeding after. Better yet was that there was no polyp or anything abnormal he could find! Now it is just a hurry up and wait until either a positive HPT or Aunt Flo.
When I woke up Saturday morning, I took an OPK and it was positive, so I triggered. WE then headed down for the saline u/s. I let the RE know that I had a positive LH surge that morning, and had triggered. He said that was fine as the egg would not be in the uterus yet, so it would not be flushed away. He then started the procedure and could tell that it looked like I may have actually ovulated that morning and had caught the tail end of the surge.
The procedure went great. I had no cramping and no bleeding after. Better yet was that there was no polyp or anything abnormal he could find! Now it is just a hurry up and wait until either a positive HPT or Aunt Flo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home