A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Plan for next cycle

Hopefully we will be pregnant this cycle, and not even have to worry about next cycle. If we do though, here is the plan, per the RE office

CD2-6: 2mg Arimidex
CD6: Start OPK
When I get a +OPK, then I will give myself the trigger and we will come in the next morning for IUI
If I don't get a +OPK then I will go in on CD10-12 for an u/s to see what is going on.

I start my new job next week, so hopefully I will be able to get the time off for the IUI.

Fingers crossed that we don't need to do a "next" cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home