A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Monday, March 05, 2007

Ready...Set...Go

I just got a call back from SF. I have an appointment for an u/s for a follicle check on Monday March 12 at 2:50. I have to get there at 1:50 to earn how to give myself the HCG shot. I will pick up the meds from the pharmacy after my u/s and then wil be responsible for giving myself the shot in the stomach on the day that the nurse says I should trigger and then I will do IUI and ovulate usually the next day.

We are ready to move on to this step. Thank you all for your love and support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home