A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just wanna cry

So I got my results from the progesterone test back and they were only 7.4 The last (and only other) time that I ovulated it was 7.3, so it looks like my body doesn't have strong ovulations. I just wanna cry. I am so sad right now. I had such high hopes for this cycle. I left a message for SF to find out if there is anything we can do being 8DPO (8 days post ovulation) or if we need to just wait and start next cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home