A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Recovery is going pretty good. I am still in a good amount of pain, but I'm making it by day by day. I have been sleeping in our recliner chair since surgery as I am a stomach or side sleeper and can not get in a comfortable position in bed, so the chair is where I spend my time.

My mom took Wednesday and Thursday off to stay with me while Nick was at work. It was nce to not have to worry about having to take care of myself. I stayed home by myself Friday and just slept most of the day. Nick's parents came over Friday night and made us dinner. We have yummy spaghetti, asparagus, bread and salad. Yummy!!!

I have this nasty rash around my incisions that itches really bad. Dr. Heinlein called to see how I was dong since surgery. I told him about my rash, and he said they noticed I was getting a reaction to the tape. He told me to use Hydrocortisone cream and that should clear it up. He also said all the lab work came back as non-cancerous, so that is good. He confirmed that he removed the whole cyst off the right ovary, did ovarian drilling on the left, put anti-adhesion barriers on both ovaries and removed my appendix.

We have an appointment with the RE in SF on Valentine's Day to go over what our next step in TTC is. Hopefully things go well and we will get on the right track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home