Well, I have yet to hear from SF. We are both rather frustrated about this. I have now been having the pain for 2 weeks. I am totally out of Morphine. I was not sure if the Morphine was actualy doing something, but now that I am not taking it, I realize it was doing more than I thought. I guess it was working so well that the little bit of pain I was feeling, was just that... a little bit of pain. It is crazy now! I am taking some Percocet but it's not touching me.
I am glad that I have an appointment this afternoon with Dr. Selinger so maybe I can get more pain meds, see if the size of the cyst has changed, and see if he can call SF.
My period should be starting in the next couple of days and I would really like to get into SF before then so we can get started right away on the injectibles and not have to wait another cycle.
I will be sure to post after the appointment. We are going to Mom's after the appointment, but I can post from there.
I am glad that I have an appointment this afternoon with Dr. Selinger so maybe I can get more pain meds, see if the size of the cyst has changed, and see if he can call SF.
My period should be starting in the next couple of days and I would really like to get into SF before then so we can get started right away on the injectibles and not have to wait another cycle.
I will be sure to post after the appointment. We are going to Mom's after the appointment, but I can post from there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home