A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

So I went to the ER yesterday. We got there at about 12:00.

Morphine is a great thing! LOL It sure helps manage the pain. They decided not to rush me in to surgery. They have decided to wait a week or so and have me get in to SF for a consult to decide the best way to approach it. This way SF can decide if they want to freeze my eggs if they decide they need to remove the whole ovary or what. We are okay with the decision. I would rather have it as a scheduled surgery and really know what the next step is, so hopefully we will get those answers shortly.

They sent me home with Morphine to use every 8 hours as needed so I think it will just be a lot of my vegging on the couch this week. I will for sure keep you updated.

We left at about 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home