A Forever Family In The Making

This blog started out as journey through infertility blog. On March 24, 2008 it became a journey through adoption blog. We are looking forward to having you walk this this journey with us!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Thursday, January 04, 2007

So Nick and I went to see Dr. Selinger today. Before he even scanned me he told me that this is my last cycle with him, and I am moving on to San Francisco. He and Dr. Nachtigall decided it would be better to get me started on the stimulants sooner than later. I agree!

He then did my ultrasound and found what looks like a 50mm cyst on my right ovary again. I will try to post a picture of it later.

I go back to get scanned again in another 2 weeks. I am supposed to call if the pain gets worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home