Nick and I drove to Point Arena Lighthouse yesterday. We decided to get out and spend the day together instead of sitting at home. It was beautiful out there as always. There are 145 steps to the top and equals a 6 story building. I made it all the way to the top and back down!!!
During our drive I started to get severe pain in my side. It got worse when we got home. I contemplated going to the ER, but I am going to try to hold out until Monday when I can see Dr. Selinger. I would like to ask him questions and have him scan me before some random surgeon cuts me open again. We'll see if I can hold out.
During our drive I started to get severe pain in my side. It got worse when we got home. I contemplated going to the ER, but I am going to try to hold out until Monday when I can see Dr. Selinger. I would like to ask him questions and have him scan me before some random surgeon cuts me open again. We'll see if I can hold out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home